The congregation of Coatesville, together with the Uniting Church in Australia, acknowledge and respect the privacy of individuals.
We support and endorse the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and will comply with these principles whenever personal information as defined by the Act is collected by us.
In accordance with the National Privacy Principles
- We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent;
- We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected;
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent;
- We will not disclose your personal information to other institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation;
- We will remove personal information from our records when it is no longer required (except where archiving is required);
- We have processes and policies to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use;
- unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Website Privacy Statement
When you look at this web site, our server or our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and may log the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address (which includes your top level domain name –
e.g .com, .gov, org );
- the date and time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site you have visited;
- the type of browser you are using.
Access to information collected
The Uniting Church in Australia will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities.
However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Use of information collected
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message.
Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet.
Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
This web site uses session cookies during a search query of the web site or whilst using our secure payment service for concert bookings or donations.
Our site counter uses persistent cookies to identify returning visitors.
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” based.
Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and may be used to track your browsing behaviour upon return to the issuing web site.
Session cookies are short-lived, are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this web site is destroyed.
Contact this Office
Our contact details are as follows:
Coatesville Uniting Church
1050 North Rd
East Bentleigh VIC 3165
Ph: 9570 3912
Email (via Contact Form)
Please Email Us (via Contact Form) for further information.